Contest

Posted by Jhiegzh on Thursday, April 15, 2010 in
Name: Jose
NicknamesJhiegzh (Jigz) ; JR
Birthdate: 28th of October 199x; Scorpio
Location: Philippines

Jigz' Silhouette
[/] I am friendly, charming, and warm. I get along with almost everyone.
[/] I don't stick with any one thing for very long.
[/] I am unpredictable, adventurous and always a little surprising.
[/] I am wild, crazy and a huge rebel. I always up to something.
[/] It's easy to get me excited...which can be a good thing or bad thing.
[/] I am rational enough to see every part of my problem.
[/] I am a free spirit, and I resent anyone who tries to fence me in.
[/] I may miss out by not settling down, but I am too busy having fun to care.
[/] I am loyal and people can count on me. 
[/] I never give up, and I will succeed ...even it if it takes me a hundred tries but risking my health will be another story.
[/] At times, I can be a little flaky and irresponsible but for the important things, I pull it together.
[/] Often times. I am grumpy with other people. I don't appreciate them trying to interfere my affairs.
[/] Keeping the peace in my own life is not that easy. I see things very differently and somehow its hard to get me to budge.
[/] But in the end, I am still a well-rounded individual, with complete perspective on life.

Domain
Jigzmoreinfo's derivation
- This domain name was derived from my nickname Jigz and its purpose which is to give more information to the readers. This blog was not created just for my own good but a blog that also readers can benefit from my posts.

Blog Title: Something To Brood Over
Behind "Something To Brood Over"
- This blog title just popped up in my mind on the time I am interested to blog. The word "brood over" is synonymous to the phrase "keep in mind" or something "to think". All my posts are product of vigilance and life-experiences.

Credits:
plug-ins/ widgets: ShoutmixBloggerFeedburnerFlagcounter
videos/images: YouTubeGooglePhotobucket 


Note: Send me a message at the Tagboard if I forgot to give "you" a credit